The population of people who make up electric vehicle owners is rapidly growing, and will continue to increase as electric vehicles become more and more mainstream. EV Drivers will usually always choose their living or visiting destination by whether or not they can easily charge up their vehicle. Positioning your business as a green alternative gives you a strong competitive advantage. We offer a turnkey approach from consulting, planning and procurement to installation and repair.
Benefits of installing EV Charging Stations
- Increase foot traffic
- Acquire new guests
- Generate income
- Being an industry leader
- Attract green conferences
- Boost guest satisfaction
- Hotel and retail amenities sales increase while non-guest EV drivers fuel-up
We offer our Property Partners with a flexible range of business models for EV charging equipment and services.
- We own and operate the EV charging equipment, manage the installation, maintenance, and related services; and share a portion of the EV charging revenue with the property owner.
- Alternatively, Property Partners may share in the EV charging equipment and installation expenses, with DVM Industries operating and managing the EV charging stations and providing connectivity to the EV Charger Network.
- For Property Partners interested in purchasing, owning, and managing EV charging stations, we can provide EV charging hardware, site recommendations, connectivity to the EV Charger Network, and EV charger maintenance services.
Our expert team of engineers, designers and project managers will:
Levels of Charging
Electric vehicle charging equipment is commonly categorized into one of three types described below:
Level II Charging Stations
- 240V AC Plug
- 4 - 6 hour charge
- Most popular for residential, parking garages, workplaces, etc.
Level III Charging Stations
- Also known as DC Fast Chargers
- 480V DC Plug
- 20 40 minutes to charge
- Most popular for short term parking, retail parking, etc.
Incentive Programs Available
In addition to survey, plan and engineer your site before building your EV Charging Stations, DVM Industries will identify grants, incentives and tax credits to cover up to 90% of construction costs*, and connect will connect the stations to our data visualization and management software for compliance with the incentive programs.
Incentive programs include an array of combinable credits that can potentially cover all the cost of your EV Charging Stations Installation. Contact us to find out what funding is available to you.