- Address: 4500 Parsons Blvd, Queens, NY 11355
- Project Type: LED Lighting Upgrade
- Annual kWh Savings: 436,259 kWh
- Annual Electric Bill Savings: $57,150.00
- Rebate Amount: $135,000.00
- Payback: 1.60 years
Flushing Hospital Medical Center (FHMC) is a 293- bed voluntary, not-for-profit teaching hospital located at 4500 Parsons Boulevard, Flushing NY
DVM Industries performed the replacement of existing lighting in the clinics, patient rooms, lobby, electrical and mechanical rooms, offices and common areas such as stairwells, ladies and men’s rooms and hallways.
The work included:
- Retrofitting existing fluorescent T8 fixtures with LED Luminaires with occupancy sensors.
- Replacing existing CFL A-lamps and PAR38 with LED A-Lamps and LED PAR38.
- Replacing MR20 lights with LED MR16 luminaires.
- Managing utility incentives (ConEdison Instant Lighting Incentive Program) to offset the capital cost of the project.