- Address: 1300 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park , NY, 11040
- Project Type: UVC Lighting Installation
1300 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park NY
An elegant three story Professional/ Medical Office Building Located in the Heart of the Village of Lake Success.Minutes to Northern State and Grand Central Parkways. Close to L.I.J, Connecting to North Shore Central Nassau Union turnpike is one of the major commercial hubs in the prosperous Western Nassau Village of Lake Success. Lake Success is one of nine Villages that make up the overall area commonly called Great Neck, and participates in regional cooperative projects in this area. With the Northern State/Grand Central Parkway, and L.I.E, minutes way; this convenient location ties together the heart of Central Nassau County, With Eastern Queens, and the North Shore. Lake Success is only 16 miles from the heart of Manhattan.
DVM installed a high performance UVC system and implemented the following components:
- Installed emitters and ballasts capable of 110V, 208V and 277V service. Emitters were installed perpendicular to the cooling coil.
- Installed emitters produce high output UVC energy to eliminate biofilm, reduce or eliminate airborne microorganisms.
- Installed ballast panels in NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Installed UVC system control panel in NEMA 4 enclosure. The control panel carries safety features, such as UL listed, door-mounted disconnect switch and a front-panel reset button.
- Install viewport assembly with safety glass.
- Install new access doors for units that require them